Liverpool’s King Hannah have announced a U.K. tour for October.
The two-piece will kick-off their tour in Liverpool on Saturday, October 16 at District.
The 11 date tour will be in support of their brilliant debut EP, Tell Me Your Mind and I’ll Tell You Mine which was released in November last year via City Slang.
Mixing a shoegaze swagger that echoes Mazzy Star with the West Country blues of PJ Harvey, Tell Me Your Mind and I’ll Tell You Mine is one of the finest releases to come out of Merseyside in some time.
Plus, let’s be honest, any artist who names a song after a Mindhunter character is pretty damn sweet by us.
King Hannah 2021 U.K. tour dates:
- Saturday, October 16: District, Liverpool
- Wednesday, October 20: Yes (Pink Room), Manchester
- Thursday, October 21: Hyde Park Book Club, Leeds
- Friday, October 22: Broadcast, Glasgow
- Saturday, October 23: Star and Shadow Cinema, Newcastle
- Sunday, October 24: The Cookie, Leicester
- Monday, October 25: Jericho Tavern, Oxford
- Tuesday, October 26: Hare & Hounds, Birmingham
- Wednesday, October 27: Lexington, London
- Thursday, October 28: Hope & Ruin, Brighton
- Friday, October 29: The Louisiana, Bristol
For all the above dates, you can purchase tickets here.
Tell Me Your Mind and I’ll Tell You Mine which is out now via City Slang. Purchase from Bandcamp.